Today’s businesses depend on networks to reach and serve their customers and to communicate internally. When problems with the networks arise, it costs businesses time, money and sometimes reputation.
Unfortunately, completely escaping this issue is nearly impossible. Cards will malfunction, drivers and operating systems will need to be periodically updated. Network devices will fail. Network requirements change and viruses abound.
On-Site IT Support Services include:
- Emergency Troubleshooting
- Virus and malware removal
- Disaster Recovery
- Computer Installation and Troubleshooting
- Network Security Assessment
- Server and desktop virtualization
- Technology renovation, system migration and project management
- High-availability server and business continuity services
- Email and communications systems design and integration
- Expert, Citrix thin-client implementation
- Secure remote access and Internet-edge security
- Storage Area Network and Network Attached Storage
- High-level Network Consulting